This timely book explores many of the topics on seekers' minds today.
Faith, Facts, and Fiction: Finding Your Way on the Spiritual Path explores:
• The pitfalls on the spiritual path
• The key falsehoods in Christianity
• Cults, conspiracy theories, and abusive gurus
• The difference between a kundalini awakening and spiritual awakening
• What awakening and enlightenment are
• The benefits and dangers of transmissions
• The differences between old souls and younger souls
• Negative entities and lower astral beings and their influence on humanity
• Misinformation and inconsistencies from channels and psychics
• How to discern the level of a channeled being
• Psychic abilities and their development
• The phenomenon of Star People
• How to tell Truth from falsehoods
Purchase Faith, Facts, and Fiction...
“My spiritual journey of over forty years has included reading spiritual material from many non-dual authors. Of all these authors, Gina Lake’s channeled material is the clearest, most concise, and free of personality distortion. Each book is eminently readable, while offering specific practical information for people living in the twenty-first century. This book continues this path. It should be required reading for anyone new to the spiritual path and to those of us who have traveled a while. Gina narrates many of her books and the quality of her voice matches the clear and no-distortion quality of the material being offered to the reader.” –Eliot R.
“Excellent and pure. There is so much to appreciate about the structure and content of this book, as well as the clarity of the voice of Jesus, the Christ, through the Heart of Gina Lake. Some of what I found most helpful came from the chapter on “Pitfalls on the Spiritual Path.” Ms. Lake shares Jesus’s message in her clear and honest style. Consequently, she guides the reader beyond the words into deeper contemplation through inner reflection, recognition, and discovery. Faith, Facts, and Fiction is not only a fascinating read, but also an excellent reference material that I will return to often. Thank you, Gina Lake, for your ongoing devotion to holy listening and teaching what is heard. Your inner guidance expands to all of us and we are truly blessed.” –Susan
“This book is very much needed right now. I've dabbled around trying to listen to well-known channels, but they seem showy and gimmicky. My inner Being has again and again let me know I get the best teachings from Gina.” –Sue E.
“I have been truly loving all the books by Gina and Jesus that I have read. All her work has been on point and wonderful!!!!”–Lynette