How are the books from Jesus written?
From the Introduction, by Jesus: “What I have come to teach now is that you can embody love, as I did. You can become Christ within this human life and learn to embody all that is good within you. I came to show you the beauty of your own soul and what is possible as a human. I came to show you that it is possible to be both human and divine, to be love incarnate. You are equally both. You walk with one foot in the world of form and another in the Formless. This mysterious duality within your being is what this book is about.”
"The consciousness that is within me is also within you. You are the son as equally as I am. You are the ‘I am’ I spoke about. You and I are one. You and everyone else are one. Many are ready for the Christ within to come forward and manifest in the world more fully. The birthing of this Christ—of Christ Consciousness—is the true second coming. ‘Christ Consciousness,’ as I am using it, points to the divinity within everyone and the potential for that divinity to become a living reality, to become what lives you. I was an example of that possibility in my lifetime two thousand years ago.”
This book was given to Gina Lake by Jesus. It is part of a series of books, including A Heroic Life and The Jesus Trilogy. (Published 2016, 180 pages) An audiobook will be available this summer.
You will learn:
• How to embody the divine self in the world
• How to tell when you are identified with the ego
• How to spot the ego in your thoughts and conversations
• What kind of thoughts are in the thought-stream
• How to disidentify from the ego
• How to be in your body and senses
• How to move into Presence and stay there
• How to be present while speaking and acting in the world
• Spiritual practices that support Presence
• What embodiment, enlightenment, self-realization, and awakening are
• Pitfalls on the spiritual path
• How to be with emotions
• How to be with and heal energetic blocks in the body
• How to overcome bad habits and addictions
Some Quotes from In the World but Not of It
Here is a guided meditation from The Radical Happiness Online Course. This is one of six guided meditations included in this spiritual practice-based course. This 8-week online course uses a combination of written text, instructional videos and audios, guided meditations, inquiries, and exercises. The practices include four types of meditation, spiritual inquiry, breathing practices, a gratitude practice, love and forgiveness practices, prayer, and others. For more information about this online course, go here. You can listen to the guided meditation here (10 minutes):
Here is a talk about how to navigate stressful times, excerpted from a mentoring session (22 minutes):
Listen to a talk by Gina Lake about the spiritual process and spiritual progress, excerpted from a mentoring session (30 min.). For more information about mentoring sessions, go here.
More Articles ...
- Being with Stressful Feelings
- Announcing 3 New Online Courses
- Can Negative Emotions Be Helpful Guides in One's Life?